Night in the Forest
Invite the majesty of nature in with this enchanting wallpaper from designer Emi Bee. Featuring a captivating tableau of deer, owls, bugs, ferns, oak leaves, and birds under a night sky, each intricately woven into a rustic, folksy damask pattern. Transform any space into a woodland retreat, where the beauty of the forest comes alive in every corner. Perfect for cabins and cozy snugs alike, immerse yourself in the tranquility of the great outdoors.
Need to color match this wallpaper design to your unique space? Contact me to create a custom color* free of charge.
Not sure if this wallpaper fits your design vision? Order a swatch before you make your final decision.
All wallpapers are hand-designed by Emi Bee and printed and fulfilled by Spoonflower.
Have a problem with your order? Spoonflower offers a 100% Happiness Guarantee.
Matching Home Decor,
Kitchen, Bedding & Fabric
Available Wallpaper Types
Non-Pasted Traditional Pebble
Scrub and scratch resistant wallpaper perfect for high traffic spaces - paste required
• Subtle leathered texture, matte finish
• Paste-activated, highly durable, resistant to mold, mildew and water
• Great for residential and commercial spaces
Natural woven grasscloth wallpaper with a slight luster for the ultimate in timeless elegance - paste required
• 100% handcrafted natural sisal
• Subtle luster, natural white with unique variations and striations
• Recommended for lower traffic areas from dining rooms to accent walls
• Paste required and professional paper installer recommended
Prepasted Removable Smooth
Water-activated, removable wallpaper that's simple to apply for a splash of pattern
• Durable, with a water-activated adhesive backing
• Fully removable (and recyclable)
• Great for homes, rental spaces, or temporary art
*Due to the nature of Spoonflower's digital printing process, colors can differ from your display and can't be matched 100% to paint colors. Best practice is to order a swatch to test out the wallpaper in your space and lighting to make sure the color works for your vision. If you are trying to match paint, it's better to match the paint color to the wallpaper rather than the wallpaper to the paint color to ensure an exact match.